little something.

Tuesday, January 13

3 satisfying books.

The Sunday Philosophy Club.

Here's the review from the NY times. Although, if you like "going in fresh," like my brother, Gabe, puts it- don't read it. On the other hand, if you like a thorough understanding of what you're getting yourself into, by all means:

blam

The Thirteen Clocks.

A real treat. Why oh why wasn't I read this story when I was little? Well, I still am little and my appetite for children's literature is as strong as my breath! When are they going to get off their asses and put it up on the big screen? Here's another far superior list of reviews:

blamo

Tales of Beedle the Bard.

A little weird to read if you've never read the Harry Potter series, which I have. So it shouldn't have been weird, which is wasn't. I'm just saying. It was kind of like binge drinking after being off the sauce for awhile. I loves me some JK Rowling.

blamdiggity

0 comments: