little something.

Saturday, January 24


Charlotte finally got her act together and it was nice out today! It snowed on inauguration day, which is really rare here, and its been Colorado cold ever since. Nice try, Charlotte. Like you could ever be like my sweet sweet western slope. PFFT. So I put down the mug of hot coco and saddled Clyde up in the car and away we went.




We live down the street from this really cool community called Lake Park. There are always geese and Clyde believes the way to introduce oneself is to RUN RUN RUN, I can't blame him. That's exactly how I like to interact with geese. He gets it from me.






Poor Clyde was ounced by the end of the day. He kept crawling over to the pile of pillows like "helloooo mom, put me to bed already." But I just laughed and took pictures. And then I really did put him down for the night. So tigh-tigh.



3 comments:

Elsha said...

What a cutie.

Kari and Jonathan said...

can you please just dress him in some brown corduroy pants and suspenders? That's what he reminds me of :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is adorable Salem! I am sure you make an adorable and awesome little mommy.

I am so glad you found my blog. What a fun way to keep in touch!